FB Fit 1 D29 complete! + FB Beginner challenge D9

Hey everyone!

I hope you are having a (confetti) blast starting 2021 with some fun workouts:)

I took on the FB Beginner challenge alongside FB Fit 1, I do the beginner low impact workout in the morning and main Fit workout in the evening which seems to be working for me now, yay!:) Its great to be at least a bit less sedentary.

As a part of FB Fit I had a lower body workouts scheduled for today, one HIIT and one strength training video. Gotta say my legs and butt are jelly, Im expecting to be sore tomorrow. I found that I am more content with burpees, coping with the intensity doesnt feel like dying anymore, lol. Or maybe I was just having one of those better days. The strength portion was quite a burnout, two types of lunges right in the beginning alternating with jump squats were not fun at all. I totally skipped EC for today as my legs were already so tired, and I had that LI workout sooner, so I figured that was enough for today.

Im looking forward to tomorrows upper body strength routine and Im curious about the new program that is going to launch tomorrow (and a new workout).

How many of you will start the new program immediately? What are your plans for 2021?:) I want to take on every challenge there is at FB plus, so after finishing FB Fit 1 Im going to dive into Bored easily challenge, perhaps pairing it with Short and sweet.

Take care everyone and stay healthy:)

Edit: I posted a picture of todays workouts (which is now down) while not realising Im not doing any favors to FB by revealing what lies at this day of the paid program for which Id like to sincerely apologise.

Edited