Perspiration Pals -January 2, 2021 😏

Heya sweet P Pals,

How is it going? I feel this year is going to be good, I mean look it started on FriYay and immediately gave us a weekend, sounds like a cool dude to me πŸ˜†

Having a Slazy day yet? Not quite here! I have had a very working Saturday until now. I guess I will take a break now and go fix some lunch for myself. That kinda reminds me, my naΓ―ve mind be like yay I am so going to learn to chill, and come day 2...ahem, I found a meme that says it all πŸ˜‹ Don't be like Toasty!

Anyways, rest of the day is going to be 'couching'! It is super cold outside and it feels like a nap (aka short sleep session) is due to honor this day well 😁

Workouts: I kinda feel slightly sore all over after yesterday's workout. It will be rest today and tomorrow for me. I am very much waiting for the new program to be released tomorrow. Will decide on what to do from Monday then.

So enough rambling from me, over to you! Tell me about your day, anything fun planned? What workout or activities have you planned for the following week? And food (yes, I did have friend chicken yesterday and some yum tiramisu πŸ˜‹), tell me what's cooking!

Some lil Cookie musings: since after the eye vet's trip this lil fur baby is scared to go out really. Once out, she's fine. I mean the vet did a lotta tests and all, I can understand. So I am having to rebuild a lotta trust from scratch again for stepping out. Well she loves when she is out, and I have patience, seems like we can work this out! πŸ₯°

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads, please free to pop by and come say hello. We'd love to hear from you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ