FB Reach - Day 9 - Stretching

Happy New Year everyone! We have finally made it through 2020 and now we are hopefully ready to start the new year with a fresh start. Because I know that I am ready to start the new year with a fresh start and put last year behind me. So other than that I can't think about anything else to say about starting off the new year, but I will say that I completed my workout for today. It was a nice relaxing stretching workout with Daniel and the stretches, were to target the lower body and my back was popping as I was doing them. So are any of you girls doing anything fun to start off with celebrating the new year, because I know that a lot of people like doing things to celebrate the new year. But if there's anything at all that you girls online like doing to celebrate the new year please don't be afraid to tell me. I know that a lot of my friends at school like doing something special for starting off the new year in their house with their friends and family. But that's all I can think of for now but if anything else comes to me then I will let you girls online know about it, so that way you can think of what to say to me.