Fb burn round 2

Happy new year everyone 🎇 🎆 🎉

I’m not one to post very often, but I thought seeing as it’s New Years I would show my face. So hey 👋🏻 here I am. 😀

I thought I would start the new year with another program. On today’s agenda was day 1 of Burn R2. I’ve completed this program a few times now, but seeing as it’s one of my faves I decided to give it another whirl.

As usual D&K haven’t failed to provide me with another awesome combo for today. The hiit was sweaty to say the least! In all honesty the fact it’s absolutely freezing here and so my heating is on may have also contributed to that. The surprise burpees on one part were horrific 👀, but now it’s over I’ve made peace with that. The EC was a short lower body strength routine that was spot on to finish off today. The plan for today was great and now I also feel great 👍

I don’t make resolutions because I normally set something completely unrealistic, and feel crappy when I fall on my face. So I’m just winging it through life as usual 😆. Have any of you made a resolution or goal for this year?

Also I’m wondering how everyone is doing during this pandemic? I’m currently in lockdown again, and I’m just trying my hardest to keep active each day and to stay away from boredom eating. I have an obscene amount of fruit and vegetables in my kitchen to help me with my healthy choices, and so far that’s helping to keep me on the right path.

Good luck with your workouts and healthy choices today. Wherever you are and whatever you’re doing, I hope you’re all safe and well.

Enjoy the little pic of the Winnie the Pooh quote. My sister sent it to me and I thought it was so cute that I would share the love with you guys. ♥️