Hmm..🤔

Hey guys!

It's honestly been a LONG while since I've posted anything on here. I have been lurking though so I am still here. I'm not giving up on the website just because I can't workout right now. I'm hanging in their and keeping positive.

I was just wondering and hopefully this isn't inappropriate to the FitnessBlender guidelines or anything. I was just curious on what you guys thought about this. Yesterday my mom and I was at the laundromat doing laundry (I know with what's going on it sucks but when you don't have a washer and dryer at home you have to do what you have to do. Luckily there wasn't many people there since we went early in the morning.) There were a coupleTVs on a few walls so people could have entertainment while waiting for their clothes to wash. Each TV played a different channel. The one in the section my mom and I were washing in was playing the news. Then a commercial came up for something called "NutriSystem". I'm sure a lot of you guys have heard of it and even use it possibly. Correct me if I'm wrong but from what it sounded like bascially all you do is eat and then you lose weight? I mean it sounds a bit too good to be true. No exercise or anything? I always figured eating right AND exercising was key. Maybe different things work for different people? The funny part was even my mom was skeptical about it.

What do you guys think about it? Have any of you used it/are using it?