Thank you Fitness Blender!

I just want to give a shout out to Fitness Blender for being such an awesome program in my 30s and 40s. I discovered Fitness Blender in my early 30s with 1 toddler and 3 school age chilldren. It fit my busy lifestyle and I always said in my mind, "I can fit in 30 minutes". I loved that not only was I starting to lost a bit of weight but I felt STRONGER! Now in my mid 40s with 3 teenagers and a 4th grader, (gulp- yes, cue 45) I NEED to use it or LOSE it! I've discovered the importance of functional fitness. Those squats help me get off the floor when I crouch down at work, those chest presses help me carry loads of laundry up the stairs, the HIIT workouts help me to be able to walk up and down the stairs at work. Kelli and Daniel are great personal coaches! No gimicky work out music just hard work! My hubby and I actually work out together and get a great work out side by side. I love that the workouts are FREE online for anyone to partake of. We have purchased the workout programs and I love the accountability of the scheduling calendar. I feel success when I mark my workout complete! :)