How far I have come

Hi, how is everyone today?

I would like to share my progress both in a physical fitness level and my own mental image of my body.

It all started in August 2020 when I restarted my fitness journey with FB workouts and progressively smarter eating habits. First I did Bodyweight R2 and strictly stuck to my new schedule and slowly ruling out foods that I knew were bad for me. The results came very quickly, as I managed to shed 4 kgs in 4 weeks, gained strength and a little confidence. Not to mention other benefits like better fitting clothes, better cardiovascular endurance, being able to walk faster without even noticing it, etc.

After a few months and programs (FB30 R4, Bodyweight R2 again) I got into Fit 1 which I will be finishing the 4th week with a 1000 kcal workout the very last day of this year! I shed around 8 or 9 kg in total so far. I think its still going but at a lower rate which is just fine.

I have to say exercising and clean(er) eating has improved my life in so many ways. I have more energy and feel stronger, I am able to take on a challenge, I feel good about myself and my body. It was necessary to learn how to speak to myself and rather ask than demand strenuous movement and gently push through the struggles knowing I have support in my partner and FB family. Thank you for that!:)

My body may not changed much for the past month or so but with so many other things improving I see myself as a stronger person who is grateful for my capabilities.

To everyone who is in doubts on your fitness journey, take it slow and work on your mindset. Thats what matters the most.

Thank you for reading this, I hope its encouraging at least to some people, that it can be done. :)