Happy Birthday, Toasty! 🎉🎈

Happy birthday to my virtual, albeit very real friend who always has something nice to say to everybody. Toasty is clever and fit which is the most dangerous combination against ignorance and people who want to take the last piece of the cake on a tray but are too slow to reach out. (Although Toasty might give them last piece of cake they were too slow to take.)

So here's my birthday wish: May you hold calm when the world is full of sound and fury, love when the world seems cruel and heartless. May you know contentment, delight and your fair share of absolute joy.

Unusual this day may be for you, I still wish it were as good as it usually is.

PS, I sent Cookie a message to be extra nice to you! I hope she listened to me. Those cyclist in the picture are us. You in the front, moi at the back and some other Blendfriends who joined us. I can't recognise you so please identify yourselves. (Some others might be lagging behind a bit. Not because they aren't fit but because they stopped to take a water break.)

I hope I didn't mess this up and it really is your birthday... If I did, you'll have two birthdays then. Ha!