FB Reach - Day 8 - Lower Body Pilates

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body pilates workout with Kellie and my legs and abs were feeling the burn. After my workout I had breakfast then I just finished cleaning the alpaca pen and now, I am going to be working the puzzle until lunch. Then working the puzzle some more after nap and then by late afternoon or evening, we will all be sitting down on the couch and watching a Christmas movie. So I think that we have our whole day planned out for today and it's kinda of a busy day for us, or actually Allen is the one that is the most busy. I finally finished working on the card or picture for my grandpa this morning while Allen was doing his workout. Now I'm just trying to get through today so that way I can watch my favorite Christmas movie tonight with my family. It is called The Polar Express and it's my number one favorite movie to watch with my mom and Allen for Christmas that or A Christmas Carol movie instead. So that's what I'm going to be doing today in the house with my mom and Allen and if there is anything else I can think of I will let you girls know about it.