FB Fit 1 week three complete! summary

Hey guys!

I wanted to make a summary of my experience with Fit 1 so far, for those who are thinking about getting to it and for my personal accountability.

FB Fit 1 starts with a 4/5 lower body workout from day 1. Levels 4 or 5 alternate with lvl 3 workouts. There is a good amount of HIIT included (which is 2x/week). During the first two weeks there are beginner alternatives present alongside the main harder workouts. As you all know, workout length is around 50 minutes/day.

Week three was a game changer for me. I didnt really need the beginner alternatives the first two weeks but week three stepped up the difficulty with HIIT workouts 3x/week and the difficulty rises to 5/5. So a 5/5 HIIT (+strength) three times per this one week.

It was tough looking ahead and see whats in front of me for the week, I tend to be terrified (and excited at the same time) of the lvl 5 workouts that I hadnt done before. The feeling of accomplishment that comes after finishing one of those is worth it though! Sometimes I have to modify the intensity so I can keep going the whole time and that is absolutely okay! Everyone should modify the exercises if needed. There are plenty of ways to modify well known exercises to your current fitness level or your current feeling.

What do I love about this program so far?

- intensity rising up to the 1000 cal workouts

- length of workouts (for someone who wants to get in more than 40 minutes)

- it includes strength training both bodyweight and with weights

- accurate amount of HIIT for my personal needs

- both physically and mentally challenging

What dont I like?

- I dont know yet!

- for some people there may be too much HIIT

So if you have the time and want to step up your fitness level, go for it! :) Maybe find a workout buddy for accountability as the workouts are long AND the program alone is long (8 weeks), so its better to have someone going through it with you. Or just post here as often as I do! ;D

Thank you for reading, let me know if you are thinking of doing Fit 1 or 2, or if you did it, how was it for you? :)

BTW the pic is for my last week of workouts which was mostly week three of Fit 1

Happy holidays to everyone!

Edited