FB Reach - Day 6 - Optional Stretch

I completed my workout for today. It was a optional stretch with Daniel for kinda my recovery day and I was working my abs and my legs doing the workout. My abs and legs were feeling it because they were the same exercises that I did the other day when I went to work out my abs and legs. So it was surprising to see that but after the workout I took care of the chickens and took care of the alpacas and the alpaca pen. Then I worked on the puzzle for while until I had to take down the garbage cans and came back up and worked some more on the puzzle. This afternoon I worked on my grandpa's picture, took care of the animals for the night then I did the piano for the night. Oh I almost forgot to tell you girls online that yesterday I was going to learn on how to make keish, so instead I watched my mom make keish. So other than that Christmas is just around the corner and are some of your girls online ready for Christmas to come to your house, because I'm so ready for Christmas to just be here already. I get more and more excited the closer it gets to Christmas because, it's my second favorite holiday right after my birthday and I love all the other holiday's too as well. But Christmas and my birthday are my two favorite holiday's of the year for me.