FB Reach - Day 4 & 5 - Active Stretching + Toning & Stretching + Yoga

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a active stretching and toning workout with both Kellie and Daniel and one of videos was with Kellie and the other one was with Daniel, After I did my workout I had my breakfast and my mom and I was getting around to go down to sunrise to get me another pair of retainers. Then we also went out and had lunch while we was waiting and took a nap when we came home, and for the afternoon we just relaxed and was doing our own thing. So by the end of the day we were completely wore out and we also had a good day together and we told Allen about our day together. Now lets move on to the next day.

I completed my workout for today. It was a stretching, pilates, and yoga mix workout for today. It was with Kellie and it felt nice doing the stretches that I even got some body parts popping back into place when I was doing them. After I was done with doing that I had my breakfast then I took care of the alpaca pen and took care of the chickens. Then I took care of cleaning my bedroom and then after my mom and I were done with taking care of things around the house. We started working on the puzzle or I meant to say that we actually started working on the puzzle yesterday and we just continued working on it. Then this after I worked on the gift for my grandpa then I took care of the animals for the night then I just finished doing the violin for the night too. So once again another busy day around the house for me and my mom too.