HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 21πŸŒ™πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸ”­

Good morning (or afternoon) Blender friends, and happy Monday! To start our week, I'm bringing us Proust again.

β€œAlways try to keep a patch of sky above your life.” (Marcel Proust)

For those of us in the northern hemisphere, tonight will be the longest night of the year.πŸŽ‡ My skies are filled with clouds right now (and snow, which is pretty wonderful), but I've heard and read about the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn that will be offering a rare spectacle for the next few evenings, so if you get a chance, go out and look up. πŸŒ™πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸ”­ And if you are lucky to live somewhere that has actual dark skies (instead of light-washed city skyscape), please look up a just a little bit longer, for me, because that is such a rare and amazing treat!😍

As for workouts, I had double abs today (just a few days let after Storm). It was fun, but I had to modify a bit for some moves that were tough on the wrist. Between heavier lifting and some mouse-intense (computer) work this past week, my right wrist is a bit sore.

For me this is the last day of work before nearly two weeks of vacation, yay! Are you working today? Working out? Resting? Or cooking up all kinds of wonderful holiday treats?🀀 Hmmm... I'd better go get some breakfast.

Have a great Monday, everyone!