FB Reach - Day 3 - Pilates + Abs

I completed my workout for today. It was a Pilates and abs workout with both Kellie and Daniel but Kellie was doing the workout and Daniel was talking her through the workout. I thought that the both of them were going to workout but instead only one of them did and I like it when the both of them workout together. So after I was done doing that I had my breakfast then I cleaned the Alpaca pen and then I made my very first batch of peanut butter cookies. I burned the first batch but I did burn the second batch but it still turned out good and I will try and do better the next time around with making them. Then after that I took care of my laundry and my sheets and then after lunch time and nap time, I started separating out pieces of the puzzle of what section my mom and I are going to be working on. I finally finished working on my Christmas gift for Allen and its under the Christmas tree and now I am working on my Christmas gift for my grandpa. So it was another busy day for me and it will be another busy day tomorrow because we will do our morning chores. Then my mom and I are going down to sunrise to get me another pair of retainers because I left my pair of them at my dad's house. So after tomorrow I will have two pair of them and I won't have to worry about bringing the one pair back and forth with me. But they are very important to me because the help with keeping my teeth in line with each other and I'm hoping that they haven't moved. Because I have already gone three nights without having them in my mouth at night to keep them in line with each other.