FB Reach - Day 2 - Pilates + Stretching

I completed my workout for today. It was a pilates workout for the lower body and some nice stretching for the lower body too. The workout and the cool down was with Kellie and the warm-up was with Daniel and I was feeling the burn in my legs during the pilates workout with pulses. So my legs like it when it got to the cool down to be able to stretch my legs out and the muscles out too. After that I had breakfast then I cleaned the Alpaca pen and I took care of my laundry and my sheets, and I also talked to my grandpa on the phone while I was hanging my clothes. This afternoon I took care of the animals again and then we all went into town to do some shopping, and get groceries and there was a lot of people there at Safeway in Placervile. But that's about it for what I did for today around the house it was another busy day and I think that, tomorrow is going to be just a rest day for all of us around the house. So are some of you girls online all ready for Christmas because I am totally ready for Christmas to come to my house, because it's the most wonderful time of the year for me anyway. But for some of you it may not be that special of a holiday for some of you to want to celebrate in your house.