FB Reach - Day 1 - Fitness Test

I completed my workout for today. It was suppose to be a fitness test but instead I did a quick lower body workout and my body feels so much better after doing the cool down and stretches. I have been sitting on my butt all day doing schoolwork because I couldn't go to school this week on Wednesday and Friday. Because I wasn't feeling good so I couldn't go to school on the last week of school and I am done with schoolwork until next year. I will have all new classes next year and I am hoping that they won't be as hard to do this classes for next year. I had a lot of schoolwork to do for the last week of school and it was quite of bit of work to do but I was able to get all of it done. So I will not be starting school back up until January 5 of next year because, the school decided that they are going to start school back up on a Tuesday instead of on Monday. So I am glad that I am going to have two weeks off from school even though it was suppose to be three weeks the school changed it. I hope that everyone is ready for Christmas and spends it with all of their friends and family hopefully and I can't wait to hear from all of you girls online.