FB Fit 1 Day 12: hardest workout I have ever done! + plateau break!

Hello everyone!

I just finished this beast of a workout and it made me realise how strong I've become. I struggled a great deal but I managed to get it done with just a few low impact modifications. I dare to say that some months ago I wouldnt be capable of completing this workout from start to end. I think my yesterdays unexpected rest day helped me compose myself (both physically and mentally) before this hard workout.

I loved the longer warm up intervals. Most manageable cardio exercises were jumping jacks + high kick and high knees + tap down (which I modified just to higih knees + deep squat) and I dealt the worst with switchfoot burpees (had to do low impact for some of the intervals). I also substituted broad jumps with jump squat + few second hold. In case of core exercises side plank kicks totally destroyed me as I did it exactly how it was meant to (one side 8x straight) but I was pleasantly surprised I could even do that! Also metal music helps a lot with these kinds of difficult workouts! :D I had my workout mix blasting and keeping my motivation and mental sanity.

Also, I think I managed to break my weight loss plateau! My weight kept at a solid 73 kgs for the past 2 months and finally its moving down again, after further adjustment in nutrition and workouts (starting FB Fit 1 = longer workouts). Starting today I have home office until Christmas and therefore plenty of time to actually get done my long workouts and extra gentle movement throughout the days :)

Did any of you finish this beast of a workout? As a part of Fit 1 or any other program, or just picked out of curiousity or as a challenge?? Tell me in the comments what you thought of it :) Also, how was this workouts compared to one of the 1000 cal ones?