Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

"MIND" IT'S MYSTERIES & CONTROLMI

MIND always plays an important role in over all health and body composition also glow in our faces....

Today I came across this wonderful paragraph which made sense in my mind, so thought of sharing in this platform also

MUTUAL INFLUENCE BETWEEN MIND AND BODY: the mind is intimately connected with the body, the mind acts upon the body and the body reacts upon the mind. Mind has influence over the body. A pure, healthy mind means a healthy body. Grief in the mind weakens the body. Body influence the mind also in its turn. If the body is strong and healthy, the mind also becomes healthy and strong. If the body is sick, the mind also becomes sick. A pain in the stomach causes depression in the mind.

BAD THOUGHTS, THE PRIMARY CAUSE OF DISEASE: The primary cause of diseases which afflict the body is bad thoughts. Whatever you hold in your mind will be produced in the physical body. Any ill feeling or bitterness towards another person will at once affect the body and produce some kind of disease in the body. Intense passion, hatred, longstanding bitter jealous, Corroding anxiety, fits of hot temper actually destroy the cells of the body and induce disease of the heart, liver, kidneys, spleen and stomach. Violent fits of hot temper do serious damage to the brain cells, throw poisonous chemical products into the blood, produce general shock and depression and suppress the secretion of gastric juice, bile and other digestive juices in the alimentary canal, drain away your energy, vitality, induce premature old age and shorten life.

When the mind is agitated, then the body is also agitated. If bad thoughts are destroyed, all bodily disease will vanish. Purity in mind means healthy body. Therefore, be careful in your thinking, in the selection of your thoughts. Always entertain noble, sublime, loving and kind thoughts. You will have harmony, health and beauty.

If this note is helpful for some one then I will be so glad!

I am so much interested in sharing about what our Indian sages have gained from forest university and documented.

If you want to know more about mind in upcoming days please let me know