Hi fbf! How is everyone going? Iām pretty good. A couple weeks back I made a post about being curious about F45 and so I decided to do a week trial to see how it compares to my beloved at-home fitness blender routines.
Iāve just come back from my morning workout (day 2) which was called Tokyo Disco and is a strength session doing both upper and lower body exercises. My glutes are pretty sore and I was forced to work my abs so they hurt too š. But itās funny though, I never seem to challenge myself enough when I do fitness with a group of people. I guess I get freaked and pick a lighter weight coz I donāt want to make a fool out of myself in front of everyone, but then I leave feeling like I couldāve done better. Whereas at home, I donāt care about the ugly grunting and facial expressions I make while trying to lift heavy, I just keep going until Iām a sweaty mess. Anyone else?
But thatās probably more of a me problem than F45s š.
One criticism I would have so far is the trainers say āyou can modify for your fitness levelā but they didnāt really create a space that would allow anyone to feel comfortable not going 100%. When youāre depleted and the trainer comes round and screams ātwelve more! twelve more!ā Haha you canāt just stop.
F45 is interesting and Iāll see how it goes the rest of the week but Fitness Blender will always be my go-to, my one true love. Maybe Iāll get myself a barbell and just practise at home šŖ.
Cheers to new kinds of fitness! So far Iāve tried Pole, boxing, CrossFit, acrobatics and Pump. Anyone got any other training style recommendations I should try? (Psstt Itās great for getting out of a plateau)
F45 is nothing like Fitness Blender!
Hi fbf! How is everyone going? Iām pretty good. A couple weeks back I made a post about being curious about F45 and so I decided to do a week trial to see how it compares to my beloved at-home fitness blender routines.
Iāve just come back from my morning workout (day 2) which was called Tokyo Disco and is a strength session doing both upper and lower body exercises. My glutes are pretty sore and I was forced to work my abs so they hurt too š. But itās funny though, I never seem to challenge myself enough when I do fitness with a group of people. I guess I get freaked and pick a lighter weight coz I donāt want to make a fool out of myself in front of everyone, but then I leave feeling like I couldāve done better. Whereas at home, I donāt care about the ugly grunting and facial expressions I make while trying to lift heavy, I just keep going until Iām a sweaty mess. Anyone else?
But thatās probably more of a me problem than F45s š.
One criticism I would have so far is the trainers say āyou can modify for your fitness levelā but they didnāt really create a space that would allow anyone to feel comfortable not going 100%. When youāre depleted and the trainer comes round and screams ātwelve more! twelve more!ā Haha you canāt just stop.
F45 is interesting and Iāll see how it goes the rest of the week but Fitness Blender will always be my go-to, my one true love. Maybe Iāll get myself a barbell and just practise at home šŖ.
Cheers to new kinds of fitness! So far Iāve tried Pole, boxing, CrossFit, acrobatics and Pump. Anyone got any other training style recommendations I should try? (Psstt Itās great for getting out of a plateau)