Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Multiple workouts/day

Hey everyone, me again.

I was wondering if anyone here does multiple small or big workouts in one day, regularly and how does that work for you, whats your schedule?

I have incorporated FB Fundamentals (and thinking the Beginner challenge next) along with FB Fit 1. I even managed to get some workouts done first thing in the morning.

Where am I going with this? Well, I sit A LOT during the day and Im getting stiff lower back even if Im exercising every day and trying to stand from the desk and walk around the office a little. It is a lot better right after I finish a gentle lower back workout which I do almost every day as a part of Fundamentals challenge. So I figured I have to spend more time of the day moving and keep doing the easy lower back routines.

Im thinking of incorporating a less demanding half hour workout in the morning for energy boost and to wake up my muscles (hence the FB Beginner challenge) and a program or other main workout after I come home + the extra lower back stretches.

I thought about going on walks but I dont really like to go for a walk outside now that its cold. I wear glasses, cant see anything without them OR with them because of the face mask.

What do you think of this plan? Does anyone else do more programs or challenges in order to up the active time of the day?