when the mind is lazy but the body is aching for exercise

Hello, how is everyone in these tough times?

I got an unpleasant surprise today and had to take covid test (negative, yay!) which meant standing outside in cold and rainy weather for about an hour and a half, and no lunch but at least Im sure Im alright, in fact Im feeling the healthiest in the last two years! Thanks to exercise and better eating habits.

I felt so sluggish after the wait in the cold and didnt want to do my scheduled workouts (Fit1 and Fundamentals challenge) and just wanted to sit and watch series... but! I managed to convince myself to do all the videos and turn it all into low impact, which I mostly did, some of the exercises were even fun enough to go full blast on them! It worked out great because today was not meant to be a hard workout anyway. And I keep the line of workouts going which is now 15 consecutive days!

Now I feel both mentally and physically exhausted and Im looking forward to good nights sleep and whats better, I dont need to go to uni tomorrow as I can work from home occasionally. It sure was a wild ride but with a happy end (for now at least).

How did your day go? Any fun workouts and tasty meals? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you for reading, take care everyone!