Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 10th

Hello and hello some more! What words and photos have you brought to grace our eyes today here at the daily's? Whatever you've got, share and read, read and share!

I've got the tentacle like tips of a smilax vine to share today. The fresh tips have no thorns like the hardened parts when you follow it back. And you can actually eat (in small quantities or you'll get a stomach ache) the tender tops raw or the more preferable method being cooked. I've tried some cooked up and it's alright. Nothing special because other than one time, I haven't done it again. But I can say things like, "I ate the tips of a Smilax vine." ..Never said I was a good ice breaker.

But I doubt this edible wild is on your menu today, so what is? Dish us some yummy and real things to get hungry over and have you feeling good. I'm having some turkey soup; another one of those throw in what you got from turkey to veggies to lentils, quinoa and bulger. It's all over the place, but quite good!

Okay, now what is happening with your workouts today? Fundamentals challenge today is a short upper body stretch and breathing work. Maybe I'll add a lower body strength. Just to go with how I feel. How are you going about your workouts? Doing something you feel like, or doing something you don't feel like but feeling all the better afterwards? In anyway, don't forget to modify accordingly!

Alright. Heads up for who will be guest hosting (ghosting) this weekend; Lea, you are up if all is still good with you! As always, lemme know. As for the rest, if you think you'd like to take a type at this weekend hosting thing, speak up! We'd love to hear from you on this side!

Okay, that's it for now! To make this short and sweet, I hope you have/had/ are having a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***