Independent Workout + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body strength workout with and it is one of my favorite workouts because, it was a build a booty workout and I like that workout a lot. When I got to school today my boyfriend Ben saw the Christmas present I had for him and when he opened it up he lot. He put it on and said " I'm going to wear everyday for the rest of my life" to me and I said " Oh Ben that is so sweet of you". He wore all day at school today and I have to say that he looked not that bad in it and I was just surprised that he was going to actually wear it at all. Because I thought he wasn't going to wear the hat at all because he doesn't really wear baseball cap hats but he wore it anyway. I had a lot of things to do in my History class, my Dance class and my Biology class, but I didn't really have anything to do in my P.E. class because there wasn't any work that I had to make-up for. So instead I was just playing with a football with three of my other friends in P.E. and we was all having fun and laughing at each other so much. So not only did I have a very busy day at school but I also had lots of fun during all of my classes, and didn't get bored and was able to keep myself entertained. I am making so many new friends in all of my classes that it's just unbelievable, of the friends that I am making everyday at school. So that's it for me and I will be done posting about my day at school and, I'll let you girls online read about it and tell me what you think about it.