HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group December 9

Helloooooooo!!!

How is this amazing community doing this wonderful middle of the week day? ☺️ How have your day or week been!? Remember that everyone is welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles" - William Hazlitt

This quote resonates with me because I am a fan of being kind and supportive towards others and towards ourselves! 😊 I am a true believer of how much a simple gesture can help and change a person's day or even life! So, if you have the opportunity to do a gentle thing for someone, or for yourself, even if you think it is just a small thing, do it!

Now, to workouts! As some of you know, wednesdays are my rest days! So, I am resting today! I might sweep a bit around the apartment and we might go for a walk before lunch to get some sun and fresh airπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸŒž But, besides that, nothing more! What about you? Are you doing any active activity or are you resting completely? Remember that both are quite important! Our bodies need some movements, any kind we like and enjoy, however, our bodies also need some rest and relaxing time! So, be aware of give your body both!

Hope everyone is having a amazing day! πŸ˜ƒ And, hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!