Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 9th

Hey there, FB Fam, and a happy halfway day! How's the week treating you so far? Good I hope!

The picture today is of one of some straggler asparagus plants in my old garden patch. It kinda looks like a thinly branched X-mas tree, and the dew can be ornaments hanging on the delicate and soft tops. No, this won't pass for me Christmas tree, but nature is throwing out beautiful hints. Anyway, asparagus shoots will usually come up from the ground come Spring time and they are one my my favorite things to eat raw.

I guess since I went and gone all food just now, what's your favorite healthy snack? What's for dinner today? I'm thinking spaghetti or something with ground beef. Maybe chili! Haven't had that in a while, and being it's now gone chili outside *again* (this morning is in the mid 20s as I type) it makes sense to have that warm food.

And maybe a workout to warm up the body. I can tell you that it's real hard to get started when it's freezing outside! Any body else exercise outdoors when temperatures are extreme? My workout might have to be indoors or else embrace a challenge, lol. I mean, it's not so bad once you get moving. ..Anyway, do tell how you are working out and hopefully it's just want you need today!

And now let's have ourselves a merry little Wednesday! I can do that properly now because tis the season!^^ ..I've listen to too much Christmas music already.. Okay, being quiet now :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***