Perspiration Pals -December 9 😮

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going. We're here, mid of the midweek. It's cold out here.

Well well well I woke up early to get my workout done, yes despite the cold and darkness. Day 24 Blend, a 5/5 HIIT with a pinch of core with D was waiting for me 😳 It was pure evil, it started with burpee push ups. I got the idea what was in store then!! 😈 I managed to survive though. Surely was breathless here and there. Three weeks ago when I was starting Blend I hadn't done 5/5 for a couple of months and was a difficult week 1. Think I might have progressed from there 😊

Guess who loves me a lot, you know after my family and friends? Allergies. Yep yep yep. It's December and I shouldn't be having any of these 🧐 Ended up with swollen eyelid by yesterday afternoon. Same today with crazy headache. 😈 Might have to pass fur baby's walk today! 😣

So what's up with you? Why workouts or activities? What keeping you busy these days? And anything interesting in food? 😎 Do tell.

Some Cookie musings: Yesterday night I introduced wet food for her in her diet. She was so happy and became almost protective of her bowl playing very close by 🤭 Then she slept the whole night on my pillow. Me thinks at some point I was resting my head on her tiny back 🤭🥰 (pic in comments: when she chooses to hang out with mom)

P. S. We welcome anyone and everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello 😊💜

Edited