Independent Workout + School Day

I completed my workout for today. I did the workout from my P.E class instead of doing the workout on Fitness Blender and I counted it as my workout for today. But tomorrow I will be able to do the workout from Fitness Blender because, I won't have to worry about doing my workout from my P.E class. I had a lot of work to do from my History class and from my Biology class and the work I had to do my first block took longer than 80 mins, and the work from my last class of the day took less than 80 mins. So by the time I was all done with my schoolwork for today I was all done by 2:32 or 2:35 and I like that when I am all done with my schoolwork early for any class. Because then I can move on to the next class and do that work and get all of it done and not worry about having to do any schoolwork in class. I also got in a walk today after my workout for P.E. I went on a walk with my mom and we walked for about 20 mins I think but I'm not sure. So I guess you can say that I got everything done for today that I needed to get done and I didn't forget to do any assignments from any of my classes. Because at the end of a school I can just relax the body and relax the mind for the night and wake up and be refreshed for the next day of school and forget about what happened for yesterday. That's how I like to relax at the end of a busy school day from doing schoolwork for all of my classes.