Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Workout complete ✅

Hello FB Family! How is everyone doing?

I just finished my planned workout for the day, marking the start of Week 2 of the Short and Sweet Challenge. I am actually completing a program/challenge on time for once 🤯 The short workouts are helping with consistency; it’s so much harder to make a legit excuse when the workout is only 10-20 minutes long.

I think the habit of tackling my workout really early in the morning is also starting to stick, which is fantastic. Loki joined me this morning which is unusual because he is usually still snoring at that hour 😅

I’ll be spending the rest of the day studying and reading for my continuing education and certification, and I know that the movement that I’ve done this morning will help me focus a little better, all day long.

Curious; how many of you have a similar experience with exercise and improved focus? Or is there something else in your life that you feel is vastly and immediately improved by movement? Maybe mood? Creativity? Dissipation of achy stiffness in the body? I’d love to hear from you all on this. And you never know; your words might be the tipping point in someone else deciding to make their workout a priority today!

Hope you all have a good day!

Kelli