Perspiration Pals -December 8 ๐Ÿ˜ด

Heya sweet P Pals,

How's it going? รงa va? ๐Ÿ˜Š

So last night I may have been too optimistic to set the alarm slightly earlier than already early alarm ๐Ÿง hi hi, so my body be like, are you kiddin' me? And it got me like ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I woke up sans alarm a few minutes before the alarm went off and thought woah I have time lemme sleep a bit more and then bam, woke up 30 minutes after the supposed time ๐Ÿค” How does this happen? Those early morning last few minutes sleep are most precious if you ask me!

So it was Day 23 Blend with descending reps upper body workout. ๐Ÿ’ช I liked it. Although long paused at water break to give my fur baby her food (this is what happens when you oversleep!) Anyways I'll get the fur baby her walk in a bit ๐Ÿˆ

So tell me do you snooze multiple times or are you proud weird? ๐Ÿคญ What workouts? I know Ivett is starting Mass today! Storm started it yesterday. Cheering for them ๐Ÿ˜Ž Shoutout also to Erica, we haven't heard from her in a while, hope she's doing well ๐Ÿค—

Okay over to you, tell me all about your day!

P. S. Anyone and everyone is welcome in these threads. We'd love to hear from you, especially if you lurk regularly, come pop by and say hello ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ

EDIT: fur baby pic in comments. Please feel free to add your fur baby pics too!

Edited