FB Burn Challenge - Day 13 - Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a nice stretching workout with a combination of yoga and pillates and it felt so nice to do them, because I needed it after the two days of working out. The workout was with Kellie and some of the stretches I held them for a long time and some of them I didn't hold for a long time. After I was all done with that I was doing my schoolwork for history while I was having my breakfast and it was a long documentary talking about the life of Al Capone. It was a very interesting documentary and I had a lot of information to write down about it while I was watching and listening to it. I had a pre-test that I was taking for my P.E. class and it took me a while to finish it then before I did my test for Biology. I had a speech meeting to go to with my speech teacher and that last for almost 30 mins and then I went on a quick little short walk with my mom, then I was able to start and finish my Biology quiz or test. I didn't have anything to do for my dance class so just doing the schoolwork for my three classes for today, took all morning to be able to get all of it done and still be able to take a nap. This afternoon I worked on the puzzle for a few minutes then I took care of the animals for the night and I also took care of them this morning. Then after I was done with taking care of the animals for the night I did the piano and I am all done with taking care of my chores for the day.