Daily Check-in: Monday, December 7th

Hello Beautiful Blenders! How was your weekend? How are you today? Tell us if you wish and share however things are going! It's going pretty okay over here! I was even thinking about putting my Christmas tree up sometime this week. Hehe, that would be early for me.

Anyway, to get in a kinda Christmas mood, let's look at some more frosty photos; this time from that winged Sumac that was so warm last week. Granted it's going bald now, but the red is strong and feels very Holiday-ish to me, so I'm sharing it to open up the week.

And regarding workouts, how are you opening the week? Never missing that Monday? Or giving yourself a resting pass? I'm starting week 2 of the fundamentals challenge, so I'm on the easy side of things. But what about you? Share and share some more!

And obviously that goes for the food as well! Think I'm going to have a look through on the recipes on here and try and get an idea or something. For now, all I've got is chicken casserole. I'm evolving from sandwhiches, lol.

Well, I guess we better do something about this Monday. I hope you guys are off to a great start and keep that through the whole week ahead!! But for now, happy day to you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited