FB Burn Challenge - Day 11 & 12 - Upper Body Strength & Cardio + Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a upper body strength workout with Daniel and my arms were feeling it because by the time the workout was done my arms were jello. After that I did my laundry and my sheets and hung them both and I also talked to my Grandpa on the phone and took care of the animals for this morning and again this afternoon for the night. Then between doing all of that I also managed to work on the puzzle which my mom had finished a lot of the puzzle. But now it's going to be even harder to finish the puzzle because, now it's to the part of the puzzle pieces being blue. So it was a busy day but we just mostly stayed in the house all day and didn't really go anywhere.

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body strength workout with Kellie and my legs were feeling the burn on some of the exercises, but I didn't do the workout until this afternoon. Because this morning we all went to do two different things this morning, my mom and I went into town to buy some more groceries for around the house and my step-dad Allen went to get some wood. My mom and I got back first and Allen got back a few minutes after we had got home then we all had a nice warm lunch after I had folded my laundry and sheets and put them away. This afternoon I worked on the puzzle for a while then I did my workout and then after that I took care of just the Alpacas not the chickens. I also worked on the puzzle this morning too while I was waiting for my mom to get ready to go into town this morning so I got to work on the puzzle twice today.