Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

A mini victory that got spoiled? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I had to work today and I have to be here at 7:45 a.m.

I set a goal yesterday to start getting my workout done before the day really starts, so a goal of waking up at 5 a.m. was necessary to be able to have time to read my bible, make myself and my son breakfast, workout & get us dressed, drive to job, etc.

This morning my alarm went off - for those who have been reading my posts the past few days, I sat my alarm clock right by my head so that I could turn it off fast enough to not wake my son - it worked. I woke up pretty well.

Except.... as soon as I opened my eyes I realized I had an excruciating migraine. I get them often but rarely wake up with them. I debated on maybe getting up anyway, trying to get past it but...

back to sleep I went... and still had a migraine when I woke up a little bit later... I took some medicine and now it’s just a regular headache.

I guess I’ll have to squeeze my workout in somewhere else today between two different jobs. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

But! I am pumped about my decision to be healthier. I feel much more positive this time.

Thank y’all for your continuous support!

Edited