Daily Check-in: Friday, December 4th

Heys and hi theres, FB Fam! Looks like we made it to Friday! Feels good? I sure hope so!

And because I'm coming down from a recent freaky coldfront/ ice crystal high, here's another photo from that chilly morning, this time being icy wild blackberries. Pretty neat how a little ice can totally change up how things look.

So clearly the weather knows how to change things up, and that's how we should at times approach working out, yeah? Changing our routine and style of training from time to time really keeps the body guessing and not falling into a pattern.

So on that note, I've got day 5 of fundamentals and it is some pilates work. This challenge has been great so far and has really been nice to take it down a notch and only add something tough or extra if I'm craving it. ..Anyway, good luck and enjoy your workout or rest today and mixing it up from time to time!

But what I won't be changing is my Friday dinner of homemade pizza! That's pretty much here to stay. But since we are all different, what kind of toppings are on your pizza today?^^ Ah seriously, do share the edible parts of your day, whatever it be.

Okay, that's all about it for me. A quick update regarding guest hosting; Coby will be ghosting instead of Lea, so get excited for some Coby time and look forward to Lea next weekend! Thanks again, Coby for stepping in last minute!

Okay, going for that exit now. I hope you guys have a safe and nice weekend on your side. As always, it's a pleasure to read you and I appreciate the time you take to talk about your day. So take care for now and I will see you right back here on Monday. See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***