Daily Check-in: Thursday, December 3rd

Hello there everybody! How goes the Friday Eve? ..I'm going busy, but doing okay!

I think I've got a first ever here to share with you guys regarding pictures on the check-ins. We had a cold front come in yesterday morning and it came in WAY colder than expected. This hasn't happened in a couple years, but I woke up to 21°F (-6°C) and basically stepped out into an icy wonderland.

There was ice. Everywhere. On everything. And so neat! And freezing.

Did I mention it was cold?

Like super duper I can't feel my toes and fingers and my eyes are frozen, this is too cold for my Florida bones cold! ..Yeah, I might be a little bit over dramatic, but that's my reaction. Feel free to laugh all you cold climate living and loving folks.

..The plants I didn't protect are now soggy mush, as to be expected, but I did get some very cool ice crystal pics; one such being these ice glazed kiwi leaves that you saw all bright and warm earlier in the week. They are currently now not very leaf like anymore, but I just love how everything looked sugar dusted and, well, frozen. Kinda magical really. I don't ever get snow, but I think I was one step and a few degrees closer after this.

Okay, my excitement of ice on things is over for now, so let's get to the workout and food stuff; starting with how you are working out today! ..Day 4 of fundamentals is an upper body posture workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/better-posture-workout-exercises-to-improve-posture-and-prevent-hunched-shoulders ..I've done this one a few times and it's a good one. So I will be doing that and just that as my workout for today, but what are you doing? From the tough stuff to the slow but important things, I hope you enjoy your movement today!

And what of that yummy food? Soups and stews are continuing to sound good and I've got some turkey to use. So I think maybe I'll do something with that. I love food, but my cooking hasn't been all that very creative lately. I kinda just bumble my way through the week until a very certain Friday dinner, lol.

Alright. Well, Thursday is also that day to announce who will be and wants to ghost (guest host) the weekend check-ins! ..Lea, as discussed last week, ready for your turn? Just checking to make sure it's all good!

And please, if anyone ever wants to or would like to guest host on Saturday and Sunday, feel all the free to let me know and I will certainly get you in there. The variety is great and gives you all a break from me, lol!

Ok. Still running busy, so I'm heading out to get to the day. But I hope you have a wonderful and safe Thursday! Thanks for reading!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***