HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group December 2nd

Hellooooooooooo!!

How is the most amazing, kind, supportive, strong, intelligent, and special community and blendfriends today!? 😊 Are you working out today or is it a rest day? Remember that both things are important for our bodies and necessary! So, as well as you remind yourself to exercise, remind yourself to relax and recover from time to time🧘🏻‍♀️ And, of course, do whatever you enjoy too! Very important also!

Every is welcome here! And, we are always here to hear and support each other anyway we can! 😊 You are welcome to join a conversation, make a commet, or if you are here just to read this, it is good too!

Already December and already at the middle of another week! 😲 Where did this year go? 🤷🏻‍♀️ That is why this is the thought of the day!

It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can’t relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don’t know if there is one. - George Harrison

I really don't know what to add to this quote 👏🏼 I think it is quite perfect and says it all! I would only say to enjoy the present! Enjoy every single moment and day, knowing that, somedays, we might need to cry and be angry or yell because life happens, and that is normal too! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Today is grocery day at home! 🛒 So, we are waiting for the groceries to arrive to clean and organize everything!

Also, I am starting the FB 3 day challenge for flexibility to give my body some lighter movements and let it recover. I have been doing high intensity routines, non-stop, since the first week of July when I did the same challenge and it felt great! 🧘🏻‍♀️ Flexibility is so important! Also, it is always good to change the pace of our routines for some days to let our bodies relax, recover, and enjoy some lighter movements! ☺️ So, I will be doing the first day today in the afternoon or evening!

What are your plans for the day? Let's us know whatever you want to share!

By the way, do you think that tomorrow's lovely, funny, and wisdomly but forgetful host will remember to start the thread? 🤫🤭 I won't let it go! Hahaha!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!