Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 2nd

Well, happy midweek, FB Fam!

If you're happy or not so much, well, I'm still glad you're here and checking it up with me!

And since you're here, might as well see some weird shaped leaves. I think (could be wrong) these are grapevine leaves, but somehow this wild one wanted to really stand out and get all creatively unique? Not sure how, but nevertheless it is here and cool looking, and as close as I'm going to get to something snowflakey looking around here, so I thought I'd share!

Anyhoo, let's get on those workouts! Or not get on them if you needs the rest! Day 3 of fundamentals for me and I'm excited to try it as it is a balance challenge. Think I'll pair it with the new HIIT and jump rope workout as well: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-hiit-and-jump-rope-combination-routine-jump-rope-and-hiit-cardio-workout

And you know I want to hear all about your workouts and thoughts about them!

And same with food, except that is more like a do as I say, not as I do sitch as I'm still cluelessly bumbling my way through dinners. I did have an amazing chicken veggie soup last night. No real recipe; kinda like a whatever you have on hand soup. Turned out so good! And nourishing!

Okay, that's all from me for now! Hope you have/had a good day. And sorry if you're not. All we can really do is try to make the best out of the moment we are in; best looking and being different for everyone.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited