Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 1st

Hi there everybody! How are you doing? Who's ready to get to our Tuesday?

Let's warm up the eyeballs with some Fall foliage brought to you by a Winged Sumac. They turn a very vivid red at this time of year and with such color screaming out, it demands to be seen. So here it is; red winged leaves of a sumac for your Tuesday eyes.

But how's the rest of your body fairing? Could it use a workout? A workout full of sweat or some slower smart movements perhaps? ..I'm in the later bracket as day 2 of fundamentals is a upper body stretching posture routine that is becoming one of my favorites to relax the upper body. I've done it a few times, so I know what to expect today. Good luck and enjoy whatever you got moving on!

And if you're ever so inclined, do share what nourishment your body needs today! I've been stuck in the I don't know camp, so maybe I'll just sandwich it up and keep it simple. Should probably think about something soupy with it being like, cold now. Soup and sandwiches! That sounds pretty good!

Alright, I hope you're having a nice day, welcoming in the last month of the year. Yep. We're in December! The home stretch of 2020. I won't go on and on about time. Let's just get back to those hopes of a nice day and start of a new month!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***