Another month comes to an end

So here we are, at the end of November (which flew by I dont even how). At the beginning I started Bodyweight R2 and now Im at the end of week3 of BW2. Of course Im glad I got back to it after the long break and hopefully my workout schedule will be more consistent next month.

I also started FB plus membership and I was immediately hooked on Fundamentals challenge which I am now doing every day alongside the BW2 program. I do not hesitate to put a little custom workout here and there, I find the low impact yoga and pilates exercises calming and so it appears I do a lot of workouts.

Today I had a 45 min. 5/5 HIIT cardio and abs workout with Kelli which was a real killer and had me choose the low impact mods quite often. The Fundamentals challenge was really interesting for me today, I felt quite tired due to lack of sleep and it was a bit challenging for my balance but I enjoyed it very much! All I have left for today is custom yoga workout which I will do in the evening (actually a youtube video, so feel free to check it out :))

Please feel free to share your calendar and tell everyone which workouts did you enjoy the most! :)

Thank you for reading and take care everyone! :)