Perspiration Pals -November 30 🐈

Hey all Blender peeps,

It's me, Cookie 🐈, well mom (Toasty) seems to be busy and left her laptop provocatively open so 🤔 yeah I'll scribble something quickly 😎

After making my mom pet me even in her sleep early morn', I sat by the window to catch those early pigeons. But don't know why everything was lil hazy this morning and I couldn't see as many. Obviously I ran to mom impatiently, sat on her face and had to wake her up, you think she figured out? 🤔

After frustratingly running here and there in the house, guess mom figured out. She's kinda slow though to get things 😝 She put me in my cool space suit (you guys seen it, no? 😎), not before a lil drama from my end. Then we went to a park and I saw many pigeons. I wanted to jump out but couldn't 😮 A couple of days ago someone took a pic of me and went "awww" wonder what that means? I get that a lot. Anyways, I behaved and even posed for the pic. I liked the smug face of my mom then. Ha! 😈 (surely she's thinking why I'm not like that with her, well she can't have it all can she?)

A while ago she brought her mat and you know she looks into a screen and jumps around and sweats. Yeah the same, so I know that mat is for me to scratch and play and she keeps nudging me out 🧐 Anyways, all that I want is for her to throw crisp paper balls (my favorite toy, did you try it? 🤩) my way so even I can play while she's jumping and all..

Man, she's busy fixing her food, wonder when she's going to feed me. You think I should make more noise? Then maybe she will 😈

Since she's been sharing about me everyday lemme tell you what she does: so mom Toasty musings: A couple of days ago, I followed her to the bathroom on my stealth mode on, she left immediately and didn't notice me. I mean I got distracted and trying to tear open something, when she closed the door behind her and spent 10 minutes looking for me 🤭😁 I could hear her but I made no noise 😝😎 Anyways she realised, quickly hugged and squished me, it felt nice and all. But I acted pricey for a while 😈

Okay here she comes.... Hopefully you'll get to read this...

---------------------------------

Ahem, looks like someone was busy complaining. So I let the kid be.

I managed to do my workout for today, Blend day 15 while the lil fur baby kept jumping all around. I'm sure she has a different view. Tell me about your day, what workouts and starting any new programs? And how are you fuelling yourself, what's interesting on the menu?

P. S. As always anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. Even if you wanted to just lurk. We'd love to hear from you 😊💜