Weekend Ghost Check-in: Sunday November 29

Hello, Blenders, and happy Sunday!

How has your weekend been? Or for those of you who are much earlier in the day than I am, how is it going?

Here has been a day of exam study, but I've still found time to Try Something New. The plan for the weekend was to bake a pumpkin pie, which we just don't eat over here. I first heard of pumpkin pie reading Anastasia Krupnik by Lois Lowry as a kid (many times), but it's taken me over 30 years to give it a go.

Now, the photo is of my usual standard, though to be fair, it was not the most attractive pie I've ever seen. But it tasted amazing. Thumbs up from the whole family. A comment on the recipe I used suggested Australians generally aren't fans, but that is certainly not the case.

How about you - did you try something new today? A new recipe? Activity? Book? Workout? Or did you cruise through your usual Sunday routine?

My workout and meals were definitely not inspired by my theme of the weekend - turnout mobility and spaghetti bolognaise. But they were both just what I needed after my 1000 cal workout yesterday.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of your weekend. Thanks for having me, Blenders!

👻

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***