Perspiration Pals - November 29.

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

Did you buy yourself a new Program during this sale? Do you have new ones on your wish-list?

I got myself longly desired Mass. πŸ’ͺπŸ™‚ Ivett and I will start it on 8-Dec if somebody wants to join as well. πŸ€—

Naturally, it is a rest day for me after yesterday's 1000 calories monster party. πŸ˜… I am sore, my dear friends. Super sore, meaning that sore that I could wear my blanket as a cape. πŸ˜… But then again, it's too hot here to use a blanket. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I am continuing to drink a lot. I am afraid of how will I recuperate if I get dehydrated in these conditions. High temperature and occasional not-operational AC, that is. πŸ˜…

One might say last night's dinner wasn't too healthy, but... Pizza night! πŸ•πŸ€€ And chocolate did help me in regaining some of my energy levels back. πŸ«πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

Now onto y'all - do share about your Sunday? And what are your plans for the next weekend? 😊

And don't forget, Cookie is going to entertain you in a lead role of P Pals threads. Meaning, we're in Toastys hands starting tomorrow. πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about yourself, learn something or ask a question, you’re in need of support and kind words, wanna laugh a bit, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals. 😊 πŸ€—