R

Consistency 💪, 2020 personal success, gratitude towards FB

Hi everyone,

So I was checking my calendar to get a global view of my 2020 fitness journey and realised I haven't skept one single workout in 3 months! I am quite proud of myself.

Did FB Strong in September, FB Blend in October, FB Booty R1 in November (with upperbody focused independent workouts on tuesdays and thursdays). And I will start the newly purchased FB Mass on Monday. That will be a total of 7 programs completed this year .

I am so excited and motivated to finish off this year strong!

Speaking of fitness, 2020 has been quite good to me. I have drop a total of 5 kgs (62 to 57 kgs), I now lift heavier, I gained in muscle definition and finaly got my flat stomach back after pregnancy! I just feel good, I got some selfconfidence back, I feel strong. I can carry on my 12 kgs son on left arm doing other stuff with my right one without suffering so much 😂

All of that also really helped with my mental health and helped getting away from stress and anxiety related to the pandemic.

So THANK YOU Kelli and Daniel, FB staff and also this awesome community! I don't have good enough words to express my gratitude and how you positively changed my life is so many ways. ❤