Perspiration Pals - November 28. - 1000 cal burnt (not in the ovenπŸ˜‚)

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

It was actually more about meal prep. I managed to boil 6 eggs and that's it. πŸ˜… I am way too lazy to spend my free day pre-cooking or cleaning. I do have a cleaning lady, but without hubby, I just go with the easier option of acquiring food - buy it or just scramble something. πŸ˜‚ I'll try to chop some veggies and make fruit mixes for smoothies. Later. I am too tired at moment. Why, you ask...

Well, I just finished a 1000 cal monster. https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-video-hiit-strength-training-abs-and-obliques-workout-to-burn-1000-calories πŸ˜΅πŸ˜³πŸ™„

It took me longer because I was losing my breath all the time. πŸ™„πŸ˜… Finishing with long cardio intervals just killed me. Now that I think of it, maybe inhaling those boiled eggs would be easier. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Now, I really need to drink close to a gallon of water and eat - a lot. πŸ˜‰

How does your Saturday look like? Do share. πŸ™‚

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about yourself, learn something or ask a question, you’re in need of support and kind words, wanna laugh a bit, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals. 😊 πŸ€—