FB Burn Challenge - Day 9 - Lower Body Strength & HIIT

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body strength and hiit workout with both Kellie and Daniel and it was hard to do, but I pushed myself through the whole workout. But after the workout my legs were toast that I had to use my hands to help me get off the ground, because I couldn't use my legs to help me up. But sometimes it's like after you are done with a workout that you just start feeling the burn, or the soreness right away after you are all done with the workout. It can sometimes really get to you where you have to take it easy for the rest of the day on that part of your body, and just let the muscles relax and recovery from the workout. I was able to clean the Alpaca pen without my lower body starting to feel it from the workout and I think that I would start feeling it until, later today or tomorrow. But other than that my mom and I finished another puzzle and the next one we are starting is called Big Cat Prowess and it is a beautiful picture. But it will be a bit more challenging because it has a lot of colors and it is bigger than the last one we was working on. But I will be able to start working on it with my mom then I will have to wait when I come back to see or ask if my mom finished working on the puzzle while I was gone. She usually is able to finish working on the puzzle by herself in just a couple of days I think depends on how hard the puzzle is. But other than that my mom is usually pretty good on finishing a puzzle in just a couple of days when I'm not at home and working on it with her.