Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 26th HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Greetings to everyone 'round the world! ..And to my American Blenders, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 💛🍂🍁🍗🌰

I know that in these uncertain and difficult times it might not be the expected Thanksgiving. Maybe you decided (due to the pandemic) not to travel and risk exposing distant loved ones or have a much smaller gathering than normal. It is hard not to be with family, but hopefully staying away or being as responsible as you can makes it possible to have many more Thanksgivings with the ones we love and hold dear.

But we can still take a pause and take stock in what we are thankful for. Yes, there is plenty to not be thankful for, but let's glass half-full this and focus on what we have. From big to small things, it's there if we look around. I'm really thankful for my healthy family and my happy furbabies and that I'm able to be with them everyday.

I'm very thankful for the hardworking essential workers, doctors, nurses and first responders that do help and make a difference every day fighting the virus.

I'm so thankful for Kelli and Daniel and the FB Team for what they've created and maintained so that I can be even more thankful and grateful for the ability to have a healthy lifestyle and forge friendships here at the FB Community!

So if you want, tell us what you are thankful for! ..Yes, despite the hardship and stress 2020 has dished, it's a little (or a lot) tough.. but I'm thankful I can sit here and still be thankful.

And while Thanksgiving also carries that honor and tradition of So. Much. Food; it's also so much more than food, so with all that ramble, I want to wish and hope you have a happy, healthy, and most safe day today whether you are celebrating or not!

And don't eat too much! Not that there is ever such a thing, right?^^ I'll be getting the ol' kayak out to traverse down a gravy river bordered by hills of fluffy white mashed potato mountains. And eat pies and meat and stuffing to my hearts content. Spinach will come in there to to bring the green! And eggnog because why not? Happy feasting everyone!

And if there is a workout in your plans, share them. If you are resting and stretching, I want to read about that to. I've got active recovery today, so taking it easy before the last day of Fit2 tomorrow.

Alright right quick let's talking about ghosting (guest hosting) for the weekend! Anne has offered to host or co-host, so if you'd like to host either Saturday or Sunday (depending on the day Anne does) alongside Anne, we'd love to hear from you!

Now I'm off to go hang with the fam and furbabies and partake in some feasting later on. Thank YOU for your continual being here and sharing your days with me! I hope you have a lovely day today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***