HKS (Healthy, Kind and Support) Accountability Group November 26

Heya sweet folks,

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Blenders is the US and elsewhere celebrating!! 😊💜

Quote for the day: "Time is an illusion, there is only the now" ~ movie Kung Fu Panda. For many years this used to be my go to movie when I wanted to feel good 😊

Just wanted to put this quote with that of Proust. In trying to truly be in the present, and appreciating all that is already there, we can identify abundance and distance void. While this may not be easy, infusing gratitude to everyday life does make one hopeful. So being grateful to all those who make our everyday lives better, is a start!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I know it is very important in the US and have seen some American expats celebrate it heartily. While I've never been to one, this Saturday a friend proposed a few of us get together and cook a proper Thanksgiving feast and share some joy (and food of course 🤭). Now I'm not going to say no to that, am I? 😏

Let us for a moment take today as an excuse to remind ourselves of all that we're thankful for 😊 I'm grateful for my parents, my brother, my fur baby (💜), my closest friends and good health. This list would be incomplete without this fabulous and caring community 😊

So whether you celebrate or not take a moment to say 'Thank you'

Workouts: I managed to complete the workout this morning. Day 11 Blend, upper body workout. It was good, and I enjoyed it.

Tell me all about your day, how are you celebrating,and what's special on food on this day? 🤔 Also, of course if you wanted to mention workouts 😏

We'll have our lovely Sharon hosting for us tomorrow.

P. S. HKS thread is always open to anyone and we're happy to hear from you 🤗

Edited