HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group November 25

Helloooooooo!!

How is this amazing community doing today? Middle of the week already 😱 How is this week treating you? Have you been having a good week? However your week is, I hope this post can bring you a bit of joy, and maybe a smile ☺️ Also, always remember that everyone is welcome here and that we are here to hear and support each other!

Thought of the day! (Toasty, I think you might like this one!)

"It doesn't really matter what color your dress is. What matters is the heart inside" - Kiki's Delivery Service, film by Hayao Miyazaki (Pic above).

So, I really think this is a truthful quote indeed! It doesn't matter how you look, the most important thing is how you are inside 😊 Why would it matter if you have the best dresses or the best abs, but you are a horrible human being πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ For me, I will always prefer personality over looks, and a kind heart over fashion!

Now, to workouts and food! As some of you know, today is my rest day! πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ So, no workouts for me today, but maybe a nice walk to get some fresh air and sunlight! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸŒž As for food, we will have some leftovers of shredded chicken breast with veggies for lunch and some leftovers of baked chicken thighs for dinner 🀀 That means that there won't be much cooking from me today so I am veryyyyy happy about that! πŸ˜ƒ And, of course, there will be chocolate somewhere in between 🍫

What about you!? Any workouts or you are resting too? Remember that both are important and both are needed! Listen to your body! Also, any good food coming your way? Let us know!

Tomorrow will be the turn of our wonderful Toasty to host! πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸΌ Let's see if she remembers though! πŸ˜… Just kidding!

Hope you all are staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!