Perspiration Pals - November 25.

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

I will just take a walk today and go swimming. Maybe I'll do a short pilates session afterward. We'll see. How does your calendar look like? 😏

Talking about any amount of exercise and my mind immediately goes to food. πŸ˜… And you know I can get hangry in a matter of seconds, and it's not a pretty sight to see. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡

I can actually start crying because of how hangry I’ve gotten. There’s nothing worse than when you’re famished and all you have is uncooked pasta, raw veggies, unpopped popcorn, or – worst of all – your SOS chocolate is still at the top shelf - of a supermarket.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

Feeding already a hangry person is love in its purest form, at least that's what my hubby tells me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜…

And nothing like food memes to get me into starvation mode! I’m off to the fridge to scrounge something up. What are your favorite food memes?πŸ˜‰

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about yourself, learn something or ask a question, you’re in need of support and kind words, wanna laugh a bit, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals. 😊 πŸ€—

Edited