Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 25th

Hello there Blenders on a Wednesday! How are you feeling and doing?

..Being it's Thanksgiving Eve for some of us, are you still doing some last minute prep work or are you as calm as my FT Cm on a dirt mound? ..This guy is totally in his happy place and element in this photo. We have been working on tilling up a new area for a winter food plot and some of the work involves digging out a couple rather large stumps. So Curium here just decided to chillout and supervise and be most helpful😂 ..If his job is to stay there and look cute with dirt on his face; he does it very well!

Okay, so let's get to some workouts! Or rest. Can't forget the rest! I had a good stretch yesterday so today is going to be total body time via day 52 of Fit2! So I'm looking forward to that and I hope your workout or rest is looked forward to and has you feeling good! And if you're not feeling good from a workout; remember to modify to make it work for you which sometimes can mean no workout. The healthy life is far more sustainable without the pressure of always going full tilt.

Okay, you know we can't have a check-in without the wonderful flavors and ways to have food! So what's your recipe for the nutritious and delicious things? I'm thinking about that and probably will still be thinking about it until I need to eat, lol. You know what? Sandwiches! That always works!

Okay, time to get going and check out this Wednesday. And I hope it's as wonderful as it can be for you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***